January 28, 2009

Of course i want to be like you, Janet!!

Did you not know that? I am so sorry for the oversight on my part of not sharing that part of my life with you! But then, to be like Margie, would be awesome, too. Decisions, decisions!Maybe I could take some of you both when I grow up! will I ever grow up? That is the question.
Grown up or not, I feel yucky again today, so I bounced on the trampoline for 5 minutes and stretched for 10. Please let me go to sleep on time tonigth! Brent always wants to discuss life at about 9:15. I can't tell him no, but it keeps me up too late. I am going to have to take him out to dinner or something so we can talk during the day!!!! I just appreciate that he wants to talk!

1 comment:

Linda Clark said...

Yeah, I know the feeling. Jud always came upstairs to talk just as I was going to bed. Only for me it was closer to 11:00. Hang in there, Mom. Someday it'll be worth it.