March 25, 2009

The Beginning

I walked for 20 minutes today, stretched a little and lifted a little weights. It seems like I have to do a whole lot of starting back at the beginning. I guess 20 minutes isn't exactly the beginning. 10 minutes was. I wonder if I will be ready for a 5K in July. I am not giving up, but I keep trying to up my game to get fit, and then I immediately have a set back, and then have to start back at the beginning. I guess 20 minutes just has to be good. Frustrating.

1 comment:

Linda Clark said...

You know, I just don't think those long-term goals are in order for you, or us. I'm feeling like you--see my post. I think we just need to try to stick with it when we can. Is that wimpy? I don't think so. I think it is realistic!